How To Get Points?
1. Review our products: You can earn points simply from writing reviews on the products you bought.
| Post a comment || Post a comment with pictures || Post a comment with size information |
| 10 || +20 || +5 |
- After meeting the minumum of text product comments, you will receive 10 points.
- Leave reviews for items you've purchased after receiving.
- Your points are updated right after you submit your review.
- For every item ordered and received, you can submit a comment or review for on ROMWE.
- Each comment can earn up to 50 points (for optimum amount of points, comments must include text, images, size).
2. APP check-in points:
a. Checking in continuously for a 5-day period, with different amounts of points available.
| DAY1 || DAY2 || DAY3 || DAY4 || DAY5 |
| 5 || 10 || 15 || 20 || 25 |
| || || extra+20 || || extra+20 |
b. On the 6th day, points will start over for a new cycle.
c. Re-check in after the 6th day check-off to start a new cycle.
d. Each user can check-in once per day successfully.
3. Participate in our giveaways: We have frequent social network activities and opportunities in which customers can earn as many points as possible.
How To Use Points?
If you have points, you can open the points-apply button on the order page to apply the points (the display form may vary between different devices.
Every 100 points can be used as 1 US dollar.
You can use the points to deduct up to 70% of the total amount of products when you place your order (only the total price of products is supported, excluding postage, insurance and taxes).
Points can be used with coupons.
The validity period of ROMWE points varies depending on the situation in which the points were received. Typically, the points are valid for 3 months from received date. Please check the expiration date when you receive ROMWE points.
If you cancel the order, the points used in the order will be refunded to your account within 24 hours. To view the details, click on the points page.
ROMWE reserves the right to amend Point Reward rules at any time with our sole discretion.
How To Access Point Balance?
You may check your point balance in MY ACCOUNT after signing in.